NOTE: This is an archive and may contain outdated information.
Registration is CLOSED for this event. View the current page for up-to-date information.
Tuesday, September 19th, 2006
7:30AM - 7:00PM
2 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA
Register for the WLE Atlanta Conference!
Designed for Women Business Owners, CEO’s and Presidents who want to accelerate the growth of their businesses, Women's Leadership Exchange® (WLE) returns to Atlanta for our 4th annual one-day conference on Tuesday, September 19th at the Cobb Galleria.
WLE provides women business leaders across a variety of business categories – service, retail, manufacturing, online, etc. – a day of education, networking and transformation that goes deeper and further than other conferences of its kind. WLE understands the needs of women business owners because WLE was founded by two established women business owners who wanted to propel their businesses forward. They decided to create WLE and support the growth of all women-owned businesses.
- Sara Blakely, Founder & Owner, Spanx. Learn how Sara turned $5,000 in savings into a $45 million company that revolutionized the pantyhose industry.
- Gloria Allred, Leading Women’s Rights Attorney, Author "Fight Back & Win". Gloria has won countless honors for her pioneering legal work on behalf of women's rights.
Compass Award Honorees
Our acclaimed Compass Award Ceremony will feature outstanding business leaders who will share their incredible stories of success.
- Sheila Johnson, Cofounder, BET, Owner, WNBA’s Washington Mystics, As the first African American female billionaire, Sheila broke through business boundaries; discover how you can, too.
- Maxine Clark, CEO, Build-A-Bear Workshop. Maxine’s innovative concept became a $300 million company.
- L. Marilyn Crawford, President and CEO, Primetime OmniMedia Ltd. Marilyn advises the Fortune 500, celebrities and world leaders on strategy and marketing.
Plus a new lineup of Growth Guru experts and seminars that target your most crucial business issues:
- Seminar: Smart Marketing: The top tactics to grow your business and how to integrate them into a great marketing program
- Kim T. Gordon, author of "Maximum Marketing, Minimum Dollars: The Top 50 Ways to Grow Your Small Business," expert on small business success, &"Entrepreneur" magazine columnist
- Seminar: Sales Strategies for Success: Turn Contacts into Clients and Networking Into New Business
- Colleen Stanley, President Sales Leadership Inc., Author, "Growing Great Sales Teams: Lessons from the Cornfield"
- Seminar: Growing to the Next Stage
- Janelle Brittain, President, Dynamic Performance Institute, Author, "Star Team Dynamics"
- Seminar: Your Business Model: Key to Success or Recipe For Failure
- Beth Polish, President, The Critical Junctures Group, Founding CFO, Ivillage, Inc., Former President, Anthony Robbins' 'Dreamlife', Former CFO, Goldman Sachs Ventures
- Seminar: What Kind of Leader Are You? Move Your Business Forward Using Your Unique Leadership Style
- Robin Johnson, Ph.D, Harvard University, Associate Professor, Cal State Polytechnic University, Faculty Member, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Author, "Dance of Leadership"
- Panel Discussion : Onward and Upward: Alternative Growth Strategies for Your Business
- Lori Lofstrom, Partner, Holmes and Lofstrom, LLP
- Anne Robinson, Group Counsel, OPEN from American Express(SM)
This Year’s All-New Program includes:
- Speed Coaching. Receive personalized coaching from our WLE Growth Gurus throughout the day for 5 minutes each. Move from table to table and consult with experts in the fields of marketing, business law, management, leadership and more.
- Case studies so you can learn from exceptional women who built multi-million dollar businesses
- Stories of growth that will renew your sense of purpose and provide new ideas to propel your business
- Expert advice and seminars on topics like marketing, sales, growth strategies, management, and much more from this year’s line up of new Growth Gurus - business experts who are leaders in their respective fields.
- The opportunity to connect with hundreds of successful CEO’s and Presidents – with an all new “Quick Connections” program designed to help you meet like-minded women
- Guided opportunities for networking, collaboration and forging partnerships and alliances
Who Should Attend:
- Women who want to grow their businesses
- Women who have been in business for three or more years
- Women who are leading established businesses of $500,000 - $25 million in revenues
- Women who are starting a second or third company
Why You Should Attend:
- WLE is the premier conference for you to connect with the right people through guided facilitation throughout the day
- Our seminar program addresses the critical issues you need to master in order to run a successful enterprise
- You’ll learn how other business owners faced challenges and thrived
- WLE will give you a renewed sense of energy to tackle your business with a new perspective; WLE will get you “unstuck”
- Every minute of WLE is orchestrated by women business owners for women business owners
- You’ll get two days of knowledge and connections packed into one day
Read What Women Business Owners Say About WLE
- Here's why women business owners come back every year to WLE conferences.
The cost of the WLE Atlanta conference is $229.
You can save up to $75 if you register now.
Seating is limited. Register now at www.womensleadershipexchange.com or call 888-937-5800