Further details will be posted as it becomes available, so please check back soon!
To view last year's Agenda, Compass Award/Keynote Speakers and Workshop Descriptions please click here!
WOMEN'S LEADERSHIP EXCHANGE®
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
8:00AM – 4:00PM
Seating is limited! or call (888) 937-5800
Loretta Love Huff
Don’t miss our esteemed speaker lineup this year in Phoenix! You have the unique opportunity to personally meet and learn from the very best in the business:
- Poppy King
Comeback Secrets from Multi-million$ Entrepreneur & Lipstick Queen of the 90s
WLE’s lineup of workshops target your most crucial business issues.
- Hitting a Home Run with Your Company: Expert Strategies to Maximize Your Future
Beth Polish, President, The Critical Junctures Group
- Be Your Own Therapist: Practical Tools for Impacting Your Business
Ann Pardo, Director of Behavioral Health, Canyon Ranch Tucson
- Say It, See It, Be It: Creating Sustainable Business Success
Arlene Rosenberg, Founder, Leading Achievers Institute
- Get More Business, Make More Money: Strategies to Grow Your Company
Loretta Love Huff, President, Emerald Harvest Consulting
This year’s all-new program includes:
- Speed Coaching. Receive personalized coaching from our WLE Growth Gurus for 5 minutes each throughout the day. Move from expert to expert and consult with leaders in the fields of marketing, business law, management, leadership and more.
- The opportunity to connect with hundreds of successful CEO’s, Top Executives and Presidents – with our “Quick Connections” program designed to help you meet like-minded women
- Guided opportunities for networking, collaboration and forging partnerships and alliances
- Case studies so you can learn from exceptional women who built or lead multi-million dollar businesses
- Stories of growth that will renew your sense of purpose and provide new ideas to propel your business success
- Expert advice and workshops on topics like Internet Marketing, Growth Strategies, Management, Technology and much more from this year’s line up of new Growth Gurus - business experts who are leaders in their respective fields.
WLE was founded by two established women business owners who wanted to propel their businesses forward. They decided to create WLE and support the growth of all women in businesses.
Who Should Attend:
- Women who want to grow their businesses
- Women who want to expand their professional network
- Women who want to learn from business experts and each other
Why You Should Attend:
- WLE is the premier conference for you to connect with the right people through guided facilitation throughout the day
- Our seminar program addresses the critical issues you need to master in order to run a successful enterprise
- You’ll learn how other business owners faced challenges and thrived
- WLE will give you a renewed sense of energy to tackle your business with a new perspective; WLE will get you “unstuck”
- Every minute of WLE is orchestrated by women business owners for women business owners
Read What Women Business Owners Say About WLE
Here's why women business owners come back every year to WLE conferences.
The Registration Fee for the Phoenix conference is $99.
(Please note: this includes breakfast and lunch.)
WLE Supporting Organizations receive a 10% discount on registration.
Seating is limited. Register now or call 888-937-5800.
This year's conference will be held at the IKEA Tempe Store located at 2110 W. IKEA Way, Tempe, AZ. View more details about the location.